Below are the most Frequently Asked Questions of the Financial Joy Academy (FJA) Membership:
Who Is Financial Joy Academy Created For?
FJA has been created to help our ‘Dream Makers’ achieve Financial Independence. We have a passion for the family unit and FJA is part of our goal of helping 10,000 Families achieve Financial Independence this decade.
It is aimed at employees and self-employed (or business) people.
It can also appeal to a single person on the money journey, who is interested in achieving Financial Independence one day by using the many benefits of the membership as described below.
What Do You Get With A Financial Joy Academy Membership?
Below are the top benefits of joining the FJA Membership:
- You get weekly Live Group Coaching from Ken and Mary Okoroafor aka The Humble Penny. They’re Financially Independent and highly skilled and experienced and have helped many thousands on their journey so far. These sessions are “Ask Me Anything” sessions and sometimes include a Guest Expert.
- Access to ALL Courses (present and future) and accompanying Action Plans
- Access to Monthly Expert Masterclasses covering niche subject areas such as online business models, property investing, marketing experts, etc.
- Access to our supportive Private Dream Maker Community of like minded people from diverse backgrounds, who are all working together to achieve Financial Independence.
- Get Networking benefits through personal interactions online and offline with other community members.
- Get ongoing Practical Accountability through our member pairings to inspire and motivate each other. Other forms of accountability also come from our Financial Joy Challenges, designed to encourage members to work together to achieve a specific goal over a period of time.
- Get Ongoing Motivation and Inspiration from a truly unique and talented community of people with the right heart to help you succeed. This community is focused on growth, fun and support without judgement.
How Much Does Financial Joy Academy Cost?
The academy currently costs £30 per month. There are 2 payment plans to offer more value:
- £30 per month
- £300 per year (equivalent to £25 per month. You get 2 months free and only pay for 10 months i.e. £30 x 10 = £300. This saves you £60 annually).
You pay a monthly or annual fee until you choose to cancel your membership. No Direct Debits are necessary to be set up too!
Note that prices above exclude VAT (Value Added Tax).
Will I Get Access To ALL Courses If I Become A Member?
Yes. You will get immediate access to all existing courses and can go through the courses whenever you want.
New courses are added each month based on the needs of the members.
What Types Of Courses Are Offered In The Academy?
Examples of Academy Courses include:
- Investing For Beginners: Wealth Foundations (8 lessons + Action Plans)
- Investing In Stocks (21 lessons + Action Plans)
- Dividend Income Investing (9 lessons + Action Plans)
- Investing In Index Funds and ETfs (13 lessons + Action Plans)
- Investing For Children: Make Your Child A Millionaire (8 lessons + Action Plans)
- Blog Monetisation
- YouTube Channel Launch
- Amazon FBA
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
- Building Confidence
- Money Mindset Series
- Building a Brand
- Property Investing Strategies
- Small Business Series
- Career Success Coaching
- Debt Free Strategies
Courses are continually being added to the academy driven by the needs of members. We have courses titles available to be added for the next 24 months.
Will All Courses Be Available To Me Immediately? Or Are They Drip Fed One After The Other?
Courses are available immediately as you become a member. They are not drip fed and can be enjoyed at your convenience without any restrictions.
Are The Courses Self-Paced At My Own Convenience?
Yes. The pre-recorded courses are available for you to learn from at your convenience and pace. We highly recommend calendar blocking some time to attend these individual courses.
We have also kept them short enough with a focus on Actions Plans.
Live Coaching Calls are also recorded and are available for you to learn from in the academy at your own pace and convenience.
Will I Get Access To A Facebook Community If I Become A Member?
Yes! This is one of the best benefits of FJA Membership. We have created a supportive community for our Dream Makers here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FinancialJoyAcademy/
What Makes Your Courses Special Compared To Online Resources I Can Find For Free?
Our courses are created from a lot of practical experience.
Ken Okoroafor is a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ICAEW) and has been qualified for 14 years. He holds an MBA from the University of Cambridge (Judge Business School). He has been part of entrepreneurial teams for a decade and spent over 12 years in the Investment Business in the UK. He is an investor of his own money and has created and sold businesses with family members as well as in his professional capacity. Ken has also been an Executive (Chief Financial Officer) for years, and operated at a high level in the Investment Management Industry in the UK.
He has a lot of practical life experiences and loves teaching. He not only has strong technical ability, but he is also highly down to earth and can relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
FJA courses are also co-created with guest experts through our networks, and these become Masterclasses. Such experts are carefully selected to ensure that we are adding considerable value to our community.
Mary Okoroafor is a creative and digital master with an understanding of technical issues that complement the knowledge, skill, experience and networks that Ken brings.
Ken and Mary also teach from experience as they both became Financially Independent in their 30s even with Ken starting life in the UK as a First Generation immigrant in the UK aged 14.
Plus our intentions for creating FJA are 100% for the community. We have been creating free content for years as seen on our blog and YouTube channel. FJA takes our content creation to a whole new level for those with a practical dream of becoming Financially Independent.
Are Live Coaching Calls Recorded For Future Replays?
Yes. All live coaching calls and expert guest interviews are recorded and available in the member dashboard.
Will The Academy Teach Me How To Start Investing For My Children?
Yes, absolutely! As this membership is aimed at helping families achieve Financial Independence, we are not only concerned about your success, but those of your children.
How Many Lessons Do You Typically Have Per Course?
On average 7 – 8 lessons per course with a focus on specific Action Plans to take in order to apply your learning to get results.
Do I Need Any Specific Tools Or Resources Or Prior Knowledge To Begin As An Academy Member?
No. All you need is the willingness to take action and to see your membership of FJA as an important investment for your future.
Can I Access My Membership Benefits From Anywhere and On Any Device?
Yes. From any country and on any device. Our content is applicable even if you are outside the UK. We have an international audience although the majority of our members are currently from the UK.
Can I Join At Any Time?
Yes. No restrictions.
Are There Any Contracts Involved?
No. This is a hassle free membership. Join and cancel whenever you want.
Can I Share My Membership Login Details With Others ?
No. Your account will get locked out if you share your membership with others. FJA membership is for the specific member. New members can join at: https://FinancialJoyAcademy.com
What Is Your Refund Policy?
We do not offer refunds for our monthly or annual memberships.
Can I Cancel At Any Time?
Yes. No restrictions and no hassle. Cancel whenever you want.
If I Cancel My Membership, Will I Still Have Access To The Academy Courses, Coaching Calls, Community Benefits, etc?
No. As soon as you cancel your membership, you lose access to ALL member courses, masterclasses, coaching calls, community access,etc.
This is similar to a gym membership in that you no longer have access to a gym if you cancel your membership.
How Can I Cancel My Membership?
Simply email members@FinancialJoyAcademy.com and ask for your membership to be cancelled. Our team will immediately action your request. Shortly, you should be able to log into your dashboard and cancel your membership within the settings. This would cancel your recurring payments too.