The approach

Over the next 5 lessons, I’ll be guiding you step-by-step through a process of creating a reliable plan to help you rocket your income.

We will take a dual approach:

Approach 1: Making money from a side hustle or online business. We’ll even help you start one if you don’t have one.

Approach 2: Boosting your income from your day job.

But we’ll do it such that you’re earning more over time whilst working less! This dual approach worked for me and helped me double my income 3 times over 10 years!

Lesson 1, we’re simply welcoming you to Rocket Your Income. You have your first video to watch but no workbook.

NOTE: You get workbooks for days 2 to 5.

Lesson 2, you’ll be gaining clarity on what value you have to bring i.e. what exactly will people pay you for and why?

Lesson 3, you’ll create a super simple but strategic game plan for how people will discover the value that you have to offer i.e. marketing.

Lesson 4, you’ll be setting income goals. These aren’t just any goals. They are goals that will be a stretch for you yet being realistic.

They are goals that will give you excitement for the future and confidence that you have something that you’re working towards for this year.

Lesson 5, you’ll create an income plan for exactly what you need to do to rocket your income!

The plan that you create this week will not just be a plan to rocket your income, but also a plan for how to do it without working too many additional hours and burning out!

Essentially a plan to work smarter and focus on what moves your income needle the most.

Bonus Masterclass that you cannot miss. I go deep into 5 things we do to make a 6-figure income online.

Do you doubt that that’s even a possibility for you? 🤔

OK let’s look at it this way. You and I know that some professions pay way more than others do. Why do you think that’s the case?

X